KENET WiFi-based IOT Node
Delivery Note : Immediate delivery
KENET WiFi is a perfect platform for IoT experience using WiFi at your home. Attach any sensor to it, and with some source code building and modification, it is ready to rock. With the built-in rechargeable battery, KENET WiFi is amazingly portable and versatile.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 500 loyalty points. Your cart will total 500 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM7.50.
Develop KENET WiFi application using Arduino IDE. Since it is also based on Arduino ATMEL 328P, you get the feel the easiness to develop things, with the community supports, online help, forums, example on the net. Almost all sensors example codes are available from the Internet. Worry-free development, we would say.
Source code for on-board Voltage Sensor with WiFi IoT :
1. Built-in battery : 1300mAH.
2. Fully user-modifiable source code using Arduino IDE.
1. Separate 3.3V voltage regulator for WROOM-02 module, 500mA max output
2. Each and every board is preassembled and tested before it is being ship out to you
3. UART/Serial communication pins can be configured/selected via mini jumpers
4. USB - Direct to Arduino USB to Serial pin for flashing ESP8266 directly
5. D0/D1 - Hardware Serial pin of Arduino UNO
6. D2, D3, D8, D9, D10, D11, D12, D13 - Software serial pins
7. 802.11 b/g/n
8. Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
9. Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
10. Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
11. Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
12. Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
13. +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode