Delivery Note : 1-2 weeks delivery
KENET Temperature and Humidity LoRaWAN sensor node is aimed at outdoor application with it’s IP64 protection level. Thanks to its high performance internal antenna and LoRa technology used, the sensor could operate in extremely hard environment or ultra-long range application. The ultra-low sleep current help it to work in a long life in term of years.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 780 loyalty points. Your cart will total 780 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM11.70.
Note: Battery is included in the package
● Weather station
● Ventilation & air conditioning systems
● Refrigeration equipment
● Building automation
● Using lithium thionyl chloride battery (recommended) : 5 years of operation for 1 uplink 2 minutes (battery is not included)
● Extended industrial operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
● Outdoor use: IP64 enclosure
● Accuracy: ±5% RH typically from 20% RH to 80% RH at 25°C. ±0.5°C typically from +5°C to +60°C
● LoRaWAN compatible: Class A, uplink rate programmable from 2 minutes to 24 hours
● Change uplink cycle via wireless, i.e. could be configured by server via downlink command
● High performance internal antenna used
● Operating frequency bands : 920MHz, < 25mW radiated power.
84 x 114 x 55
2 minutes default
More than 5 years with 2 minutes cycle
More than 10 years with 5 minutes cycle