Delivery Note : Immediate delivery
SiTU Single Channel LoRa IoT Station is designed to meet the needs of IoT small scale service operators that will carry out their own network.
It makes the network and endpoints setup easier. It also reduces the infrastructure costs, compatible with the existing internet related protocols and thus, allows the industrial operator to focus on their core business.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 3980 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3980 points that can be converted into a voucher of RM59.70.
Built-in battery : 10,000mAH. Can last up to 5 hours.
Configurable Frequency and Spreading Factor (800-900MHz band).
Internal LoRaWAN Server, complete with MQTT broker connector.
Switchable to External Server, default to TheThingsNetwork (TTN) Server.
Fully user-modifiable Linux OS base software.
Indoor use LoRaWAN Gateway.
Frequency Band: 923.2 (Pre-configured in factory. User configurable)
168 dB maximum link budget.
+20 dBm : 100 mW constant RF output power.
+14 dBm high efficiency PA.
Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
Excellent blocking immunity.
Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM modulation.
Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
Connectivity : Ethernet port, WiFi Client, AP built-in.
20. Dimension : 215 x 150 x 80 mm
Suitable for :
1. Indoor actual installation. For buildings, to monitor their energy consumption, parking lot utilization, ambient monitoring and many more applications. Based on material used and interference due to the walls and floors, the signal can still penetrate at least 5 floors. The best we tried is 11 floors.
2. Site Survey LoRaWAN tool. Due to its portability, it offers a real LoRaWAN networking, yet very simple to see the result. With its internal battery, site survey can be done very easily. Don't worry about the Internet availability while you are at the site far away. You can just use its Internal LoRaWAN server to get the reading. Just connect your laptop to its AP signal, open a web browser and the reading will show instantly. This is the perfect partner for your LoRaWAN site survey.
3. Universities. Want to know IoT in real?. Doing research where you need to send sensor data kilometers away?. Worry no more. This is your perfect option. Match the Gateway with any LoRaWAN sensor, you can instantly get the data. You can choose to register and use TTN LoRaWAN network (example of public server) or you can just use its Internal Server. Learning IoT will be fun and exciting.
* due to its single channel only provisioning, overall sensors used is limited to 50 units to avoid channel congestion. If you are going to provision lots of sensors and needs total network reliability, please consider purchasing the Multi Channel model.